Welcome at covid test station Balsthal!
Parkplatz Badi Moos, Schwimmbadstrasse 3., 4710 Balsthal
Monday – Friday: 09.30 - 12.00 / 13.00 - 17.00
Saturday: 09.30 - 12.30 / 13.00 - 15.30
Here you can register for a Covid-19 test at the covid test station Balsthal. Each person to be tested must register individually. Registration for groups is not possible. Please fill in all required fields truthfully.
- You are eligible for a rapid antigen test if you meet any of the following points:
- You would like to undergo a free preventive test
- You have symptoms and are not at risk, you are not pregnant, and you are not a healthcare worker
Please note that with a rapid antigen test, the result is usually known and transmitted within 30 minutes.PCR Standort Balsthal
You are eligible for a PCR saliva test if you meet one of the following points:
- You have symptoms
- You have received a message from the Swiss Covid App
- You were instructed by the canton medical service
- You were in a positive test pool
- You pay for the test yourself (costs: CHF 160.00 / for travel confirmation, employer or at your own request)
Please note that for a PCR test, the result is usually transmitted 24-30 hours after sample collection.