Opening hours PCR:
Monday - Friday, 15.00 - 18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 11.00 - 14:00
You can register for a PCR saliva test at the Screening-Zentrum Olten. The time slots are available 2 days before from 9:00 on. Each person to be tested must register individually. Registrations for groups are not possible.
The PCR test is free of charge in following cases:
- You have Covid-19 symptoms
- You received a notification for testing by the cantonal authorities
- You are part of a pool testd positive. The test is free of charge.
In following cases you will have to pay for the test:
- You have no symptoms
- You need a confirmation for travel
- You test on demand of your employer
- Payment: The PCR test cost CHF 160.00 which are payable in advance during the registration process (credit card, Postcard or Twint).
After your successful registration you will receive a time slot of 15 minutes. Please arrive at check-in on time at the start of your time slot. There may still be some waiting time on site, depending on how many people have signed up for the particular time.
Adress: Geschäftshaus Ring, Dornacherstrasse 7, 4600 Olten
(on the right side, 50m before the townhouse)
- Bring with you ID as well as your health insurance card.
- DO NOT eat, drink, smoke, brush your teeth or chew gum 30 minutes prior to testing.
- The saliva test will be done with saline solution
- Wich will be kept rinced in the mouth for 15 - 20 seconds
- The solution will then be collected in the test tube.
- The probe will be analysed in an external laboratory
The result of your PCR saliva test will be sent by SMS and email within 24 to 30 hours after testing.
Information on issuing the certificate:
In principle, a certificate is issued for all free tests offered if you select this option when registering.
- In case of negative result a test certificat will be emitted
- In case of positive result a certificate of recovery will be emitted